Time is the most critical factor in preparation for an exam. When you look for online coaching, you make sure it’s worth your time. And, to know whether coaching is worth it, you need to take a look at a few parameters:
- Course content
- Student reviews
So when you filter out online coaching programs against the above parameters, you are left with a few considerable options. Gradeup is one of them.
If you are a competition student, you might have already heard of Gradeup. Gradeup is an online education provider which aims to deliver top-notch study material, training, and study plan to ensure the overall educational growth of students.
In this post, we will review Gradeup on various parameters to give you an idea of its good and bad sides.
See also – Free IIT JEE Main and Advanced coaching
Gradeup Teachers / Faculty Review
Gradeup doesn’t seem to compromise when it comes to the selection of mentors to ensure the best possible training for the aspirants. Some of the star teachers are:
Akash Mishra (General Awareness) is B.Tech in Mechanical and provides training to the banking aspirants.
Gaurav Singh Bhadouria, also B. Tech is involved in mentoring students for banking and insurance exams.
Sachin Awasthi (B.Sc. in Mathematics) has 3 years of experience as an educator and qualified SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, RRB ALP, and a few other exams.
A few other names include Sheetal Goyal, Neha Uppal, Ashish, and more.
Gradeup conducts live classes and test series for enrolled students to enhance their expertise and strategic study plan. Here are what Gradeup courses offer:
- Live classes: Graseup’s exclusive live classes are detailed, informative, and well structured to simplify the hardest of concepts so that students get everything being taught to them.
- Test series: Coaching provides test series for aspirants to check their learning growth and help them prepare accordingly.
- Recorded videos: Through the recorded videos, students can revise whatever they learn in Live classes.
- Pdf notes: Classes are not everything so Gradeup also provides notes to learn and revise comfortably.
- Mock Tests: Gradeup conducts mock test from time to time to record students’ performance and development.
- Availability of Hindi Classes: Almost all courses also have their Hindi versions for the aspirants who aren’t comfortable in English.
- Incredible teaching methodology: Gradeup’s highly skilled and hard working faculty knows how to present and explain a concept in easy manner.
Gradeup has a wide range of courses designed for various competitive exams. Students appreciate these courses for being well-structured, easy to understand, and up to the latest syllabus. In short, Gradeup efficiently delivers what it promises. And, maybe that’s the reason behind the massive number of students showing their trust in it.
Apart from that, price points are not a deal-breaker, too.
Every Gradeup course is ultra-affordable considering its quality and usefulness. On top of this, Gradeup keeps coming up with discount offers to benefit its potential students.
See also – BYJU’s Review By Students
Gradeup Fee Structure
Gradeup offers students 7 days of free access to its courses. After that, they can subscribe to Gradeup Super for complete access. Gradeup super is a complete solution for SSC and Railways exams preparation. The subscription allows access to 12+ courses that cover the below exams:
- SSC CHSL
- SSC CGL
- SSC CPO
- SSC General
- REB GROUP D
- UPSSSC PET EXAM
- UP POLICE EXAM
- MP POLICE EXAM
- UP ASI EXAM
- HIGH COURT
- RRB ALP
- SSC MTS
- OTHER ALL INDIA GOVT. EXAMS
Oficial website gradeup – click here
You can keep the subscription for as long as you want. Here are some super exclusive plans under Gradeup Super:
|1 year (Best for CGL tier 1&2)||6500|
|2 years SSC + Bank combo||10800|
|2 years for all SSC exams||7800|
Ans: NO. Students can’t request a refund if they won’t quit the course before its expiry date.
Ans: Gradeup provides 7 days of free access to their courses. After that period, students have to pay the charge.
Ans: There is all sort of courses with a different validity period. Students can choose one that suits their needs better.